Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WooHoo-"Ocean Meets the Sky" sold

I'm always excited when I make a sale in my Etsy shop, KayzKreationz. (I have an Artfire shop also, but no sales there yet. KayzKreationz there also.) But at the same time, I'm always a little sad. I love everything I make with my glass and always feel like a little part of me is leaving when I ship something out. But it always makes me feel good to think that someone else loved my glass enough, too, that they just couldn't live without it. So with a sad, but happy at the same time, I big a fond farewell to this adorable little suncatcher. I hope you enjoy your new home. And I hope your new owner enjoys you as much as I enjoyed making you. Sooo, in the words of this great song, "So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Good-night (good-bye)" Adieu little "Ocean Meets the Sky" fused glass and seashell Suncatcher.
And if you're looking for something unique for yourself, a loved one or friend, be sure to check out either one of my shops, KayzKreationz on Etsy or KayzKreationz on Artfire, for Stained Glass, Mosaics and Fused Glass items for your home or garden.  And if you want to know what's new and happening with me, my blog, my glass or my shops, you can follow me on twitter: KayzKreationz or sign up for my newsletter on the left.

2 comments:

kimforbeads said...

That was a fun piece, keep up the great work. Very creative.

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks Kim. It was fun to make. I really enjoyed it. Plus I got to go the beach to find the shells. :)