Monday, March 8, 2010

Jasper Faceted Clear Quartz Beaded Bracelet-Mom's Jewelry

My mom loves to bead.  She makes all kinds of beaded jewelry.  She's got beaded eyeglass holders, which to me take WAY too much time to do with all those tiny little seed beads, necklaces, bracelets and more.  And she loves Jasper, almost as much as I do.  With all that said, I just opened up the section on my Etsy shop, KayzKreationz, entitled "Mom's Jewelry".  So far it only has one of her items.  I'm hoping to get at least one more item listed tomorrow.  The first item of my Mom's is this gorgeous Faceted Jasper and Clear Quartz Beaded Bracelet.  It's a pretty little bracelet, measuring 9" long, so it should fit just about anyone.  Check it out in my shop. And while you're there, check out my Stained Glass, Glass Mosaics and Fused Glass items for your Home and Garden.

No comments: