Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Blog Shoppers Deals-Mom's Jewelry


Well I was hoping to get another one of my Mom's bead pieces listed before today, but it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully a little later today. Anyway, my Mom loves beading but doesn't understand computers and how to list things for sale, so I've opened a section in my Etsy shop KayzKreationz, entitled "Mom's Beaded Jewelry". So for this Saturday Blog Shoppers post and offering, I'm featuring the first piece of my Mom's jewelry with this Jasper Bead bracelet. We both love jasper so this one is really special to me. Practically everytime I see some beads I like, I can pretty well guarantee they'll be Jasper of some kind. She couldn't remember which Jasper this is, but I love the color in it. So check it out in my shop and hopefully I'll have another piece or two listed by this afternoon. Here's a sample of another of her pieces that will be listed soon.  Keep checking back for more of her great beaded pieces, whether they be necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pendants, eyeglass chains or more.  You'll love her work.  Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

waterwaif said...

That's wonderful of you to help your mom and she makes such pretty things! I find jasper really interesting, too.

Good luck and happy Saturday!

~Tara
http://waterwaif.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Saturday! Wonderful post, love your items! Here's hoping for lots of Saturday sales today:)

~Debbie

ArtistiKat said...

Nice of you to help your Mom. these are very pretty!
Good luck!

Brigita said...

These two pieces are of the perfect gentle color for spring. So lovely.

I hope you get many sales today.

ShadowCutter said...

Happy Saturday! good luck with SBS

Nevita said...

They are very stylish. Love them

Unknown said...

I do the computer part for my mom, also my partner. Lovely bracelet

Chigger Hill Cottage said...

Love the Mom story! Hoping for much success for both of you! Happy Blog Shopping!

Laci Jo said...

very pretty jewelry! good luck!
Laci