Thursday, December 25, 2008

Spring is Coming-Birds, Birdfeeders and Wildlife management

Cardinal in front yard I love birds. All kinds of birds (except maybe buzzards). We do wildlife managment on our small Texas property and part of our work is to put out birdhouses, birdfeeders, butterfly houses, Birdbaths, Butterfly baths, take pictures of the wildlife, etc. The other day I was able to capture these pictures of a couple of cardinals in my yard and on one of my mosaic birdfeeders getting their breakfast. I hope you enjoy Cardinal at mosaic birdfeederthem. If you're interested in my mosaic birdfeeders check out KayzKreationz. This one has birdhouses on it. They'll dress up any yard and make your feeder different than any in your neighborhood.
And if you want to dress yourself up in the glorious red color of the cardinal, check out this great Coral Necklace from STRINGandSTONES. It was on the front page this a.m. and is in a Treasury West. Isn't it gorgeous?

4 comments:

beicreations said...

the cardinals are pretty! I am keeper of 6 sparrows that regularly come looking for food when I drink my morning coffee. I love the little guys!

KayzKreationz said...

I've got 4-5 cardinals regularly at the feeder and on the ground. Plus numerous sparrows, wrens and other little songbirds. I love watching them all. Have even had a wild turkey in the yard, drinking from my pond.

Anonymous said...

I love birds also...when we first moved to Arkansas, I put out hummingbird feeders and probably 2-3 dozen visit every summer. In summer 2007 summer we attracted some Orioles and they came back this summer; boy, are they beautiful.

KayzKreationz said...

Yes, Sandi, I love having my hummingbird feeders out. I make stained glass ones. And the orioles, cedar wax wings, robins. All of them are gorgeous.