Sunday, December 28, 2008

Books, Cooking, Gruene Acres Cozy Kitchen and More

Vintage Cookbook from Iowa When was the last time you read a book? Do you love to read or do you get caught up in surfing the internet, watching TV, etc? Do your children/grandchildren love to read or are they always playing video games? Would you like to develop a love for reading in them? Then check out the new shop of the day, ByTheWayside for some great vintage books and cookbooks. How many of us remember Nancy Drew and the mysteries she solved? Well one of her books is pictured at the right and is for sale at the shop of the day. And if you love cooking, check out this vintage cookbook they have.
But if you don't want to have to cook for yourself or want the convenience of eating out, but would rather have a nice meal at home, check out Gruene Acres Cozy Kitchen. They have wonderful menu items at about the price of eating out or a little less. They have JT's Beef Stroganoff with Portabello mushrooms and some great side items to go along with it, including Strawberry Spinach Salad. Making myself hungry as I write. They deliver, ship, and cater. So go on over and check them out.

5 comments:

My Inspired Reality said...

Thank you for the intro to some neat shops. And thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Have a wonderful New Year:):)

Jeanne said...

I saw you on my post in the etsy forum so I stopped on by. I'm an avid reader and think it's great that you're promoting good books and good shops!

melissa said...

Nice feature Kay, I love Portabello Mushrooms


Melissa

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks all. I love books and the Cozy Kitchen has some great food.

CT said...

Ooooooo all sounds so yummy! - CT