Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cheyenne-Help out our Furry Friends-Shop of the Day

Cheyenne on the porch, furry friend This is my furry friend, Cheyenne. We all love our furry friends and want them to be as happy and healthy as can be. With a purchase from this shop of the day, not only can we help our own furry friends, but we can help other not so fortunate furry friends. All proceeds from their sales go to a Holistic Health Charity for Animal shelters. So check out http://pawsforpeace.etsy.com/ They also carry a limited Rainbow Bridge Line- The Rainbow Bridge is a beautiful poem written about the magical place our beloved pets go after leaving this earth. Artist Meredith Locklear donated her craft and artistry to make this poem truly come to life in our Limited Rainbow Bridge Line. A couple of their items are pictured in the box to the right.

4 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

What a great post! I have written about helping furry friends before, way back when I was working on my beaded sheepdog painting called The Divas. Also, thanks for your comment on my blog! :D

Graciela Testa Lynt said...

Wonderful post and what a great dog Cheyenne looks to be. I have a border collie named Katie who has really changed our lives!

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks, Lone Beader. I'm hoping the shop will get some notice with my post.
Thanks Graciela, she's a blue heeler that's only 2. She's not sure what to do with herself since we had to get rid of our horses.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post about my furry friends...your baby is beautiful. Dogs are such great companions.