Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another great shop for our furry friends

Many of you checked out my post yesterday about our furry friends and saw my picture of my Cheyenne in the post below. Well today's shop has some more great herbal/natural products for our furry friends also. Check out http://lavenderdragonherbs.etsy.com/ for items like the herbal flea sachets in the box to the right. And then visit her shop for more herbal items for ourself and our homes.
Then for unique glass items that can help our feathered friends or our garden, check out my shop KayzKreationz I have stained glass, mosaics and fused glass. Things like birdfeeders, plant stakes, windchimes, etc.
And check out this shop for gorgeous Sterling silver and gemstone gifts for yourself and your loved one STRINGandSTONES

3 comments:

OMB said...

Great shops. I have a furry friend that would love some treats. Will check them out.

AnniKae said...

Ahhh,anyone who loves animals is a friend to me. I have 2 yorkies and a "surprise from the hubby" Golden Retriever. I don't know what I'd do without them. Thanks for entering my GiveAway Contest for the Christmas Apron. Best of luck!

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks Ophelia and AnniKae. Gotta love our furry friends. They can keep us company, protect us and comfort us. We need to return that love.