Sunday, December 21, 2008

Copper again and the Shop of the Day

Jasper and Copper wire-wrapped pendant Some of you may remember my post about copper, it's Jasper and Copper dangle earringsqualities and uses. If not check it out in the link on the right. But here's some more great uses for copper in the new Shop of the Day. Check out Unicorngem1994 for these great hammered copper chain maille pieces like the ones pictured in the Neatostuff box to the right.I also have some copper and gemstone pieces in both my Etsy and Artfire shops. Like this Jasper and copper wire-wrapped pendant. Or these Jasper and Copper Dangle earrings. And if copper isn't your thing, check out this newbie's shop STRINGandSTONES for some great Sterling Silver and gemstone jewelry, like this Carnelian necklace. Let's get her the first sale for this shop.

4 comments:

Diane Geisel Reiki Master, formerly MyGemStoneBox by Diane said...

Kay~
You're a doll...thanks so much!
LOVE your glass-work especially the beach triangle and the blue stripe dish...awesome pieces. Hearted your lovely shop : )

Best,
D
http://mygemstonebox.blogspot.com

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks Diane. I love your chainmaille.

Kathy said...

Love that pendant! Beautiful

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks, Kathy. I love Jasper. Any kind, any color. Every time I see beads I like, they're always some kind of jasper.