Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've been tagged!

Don't forget to check out the post below about being featured on FabulousHandmadeFinds.
Hi all, I've been tagged by SassyGlassDesigns! I wasn't sure what that meant, so I read her rules and then went back to her blog to see what to do. So here goes. First, here are 7 random things about me:
1. My most favorite actor is Bruce Boxleitner from Scarecrow and Mrs. King.
2. I would love to be able to design websites.
3. I love the old nintendo games and beat Mario Brothers.
4. Horse was about the first word out of my mouth when I was a baby (foifey-since I couldn't say horsey) Starting a life-long love of horses.
5. I think I could live on chocolate, especially dark chocolate, but it needs to have pecans, almonds or peanuts in it.
6. My DH and I have been to Argentina, Russia, Chile, and are hoping to go to Peru this year. We love South America.
7. I love Western and Southwest things.

Ok, here's the rules for the ones I'll tag now:
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the Rules in your Blog
Write 7 Random things about yourself
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
Let each Person know they've been tagged


Tag, you're it.
1. Ecogeneration
2. CraftyEquine
3. DropofSunshine
4. HoneyBearBeads
5. FusedGlass
6. CraftedGreetings
7. HeatherKnitz
Tag, you're it. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun things we just found out about you. Thanks for playing along.

Elizabeth P said...

If you visit Buenos Aires, visit me! ;)

Justgivemepeace said...

LOL! Now you have me pining for Coffee and chocolates, with Almonds please!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I feel like I know you already! LOL

MyPaperEden said...

Haha! fun stuff!