Sunday, May 9, 2010

Texas Wildflower Mosaic Table, Plantstand

I love this little table.  It's called "Texas Wildflower Mosaic Table".  It can also be used as a plantstand, candle holder, whatever you like.  It has different Texas wildflowers on it.  It's got Bluebonnet's, Paintbrush, Mexican Hat, and little Yellow Daisies.  Plus a little butterfly to go with them.  My problem is, for the life of me I can't figure out how to package this thing for shipping so I can list it in my Etsy shop.  So far, none of the boxes I've tried are big enough to allow extra room for all the extra wrapping and bubble wrap it would need to not only protect the table part, but also the Mosaic top and the grout.  I'm afraid if it's not done really well, the grout would get chipped on the edges. And of course, then there would be the issue of weight to ship it also.  So for now, it sits in my studio looking at me, begging me to be sent to a new home.  And I have to keep disappointing it. :(  So if anyone has any good ideas about how to package and ship this thing, please feel free to leave a comment and let me know.  I'd love to send it to your new loving home.  :)  Meanwhile for anything else Glass to decorate your home, yard or garden feel free to check out KayzKreationz.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

That's beautiful! Love the bird feeder tutorial too :) Was looking at a craft book one day with mosaics in it and hubby wasn't impressed that I was considering another craft to try LOL Maybe some day!