Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Fling and my Mosaic Birdfeeder

Mosaic Birdhouse Birdfeeder My Mosaic Birdhouse Birdfeeder has been featured on DZFantasy's blog. She is doing a Spring Fling featuring quite a line-up of Etsy shops with great spring items. And she chose my Birdfeeder as one of her Spring items. Here is a pic of the feeder itself. If you want to see more great spring items, check out her blog. And if you're interested in more glass for your home or garden, check out my shop, KayzKreationz, for windchimes, plant stakes, sandscapes and more.

4 comments:

Jamie's Jewels said...

Its really pretty!We get so many birds in the summer...Ill keep it in mind

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks, Jamie.

Cathy from said...

Hello!!
That is so adorable! I've tried to do mosaics and it was a disaster! CONGRATULATIONS on your feature!
-Cathy

Anonymous said...

kink is up! nice meeting you