1. When did you start crafting?
When I was a wee one! I also majored in Constructive Design in college and wanted to design fabrics, which never happened.
2. What is your favorite part of your crafting?
Seeing the end results. I usually start out with one idea and by the time I have finished, the end product is totally different.
3. Do you make more than one craft, and if so, do you sell them all in your shop? I make mainly jewelry but I also paint bags and jeans and yes, I sell them all in my shop.
4. How does your crafting help you? (i.e. do you use it to support yourself entirely, to help with part of your bills, or mainly for fun and some extra cash as well as the joy in crafting?
Right now, I am unemployed and use crafting to help pay my bills and also to keep me busy, so that I don't end up in the nuthouse.
5. What is the hardest and easiest parts of your crafting?
For me, the hardest part of crafting is wire-wrapping. I guess it takes tons of practice. Also, not buying every bead out there.
6. What do you enjoy about having a shop on Etsy?
I love the support from fellow Etsiers. I have made tons of friends on Etsy.
7. What are some of your favorite shops on Etsy?
www.KayzKreationz.etsy.com for the beautiful glass work (and the mosaic bird bath).
www.Host.etsy.com all proceeds go to help fellow etsiers in need.
www.scrapbox65610.etsy.com the tarts are so cute and smell so good. I keep them all over the house. My closets smell great.
www.catiahades.etsy.com for the cutest jewelry items.
www.boogerelli.etsy.com for her fun lil' boogers.