Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Etsy Avatar--Blue plate picture redone

Romantic blue fused glass stripe plate After reading for several months about the importance of your avatar for your shop, and posting on several threads and getting some feedback about what would be a good avatar, I've changed my avatar for my Etsy shop. My blue fused glass stripe plate seems to get tons of views and hearts, so I figured it would be the best item for my avatar. I had also read a few threads about how to make your pictures really stand out and to tell a story. So I mulled this over and came up with these ideas for redoing the photos for this plate and then decided to use it for my Blue fused glass stripe platenew avatar for my shop. I like the way the photos turned out. I think they make it a very romantic look and show other uses for this plate. So act quick if you just love this plate or have it hearted. It may sell quickly now. (I hope). And tell me what you think of my new photos and my new avatar. Would it make you click? Does it tell the story? Does it represent what I sell well enough?

Thanks for all the support from all my followers.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the blue. Great job!

Amy said...

I do like the new avatar and pictures. You can get an idea of the different uses for it with how it's displayed. It also reminds me that I need to pick another picture for my avatar as I've had it for a bit and am tired of it.

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks Kathy and Amy. I like it too and was pleased with the way the pictures turned out.

Sinclair said...

Definitely would make me click! I love this plate and the photos.

Jamie's Jewels said...

Love it!