Monday, March 16, 2009

Another great Award

Kindred Spirit award Thank you so much AudreysCountryCrafts for this honor and great award. After posting about my "Sisterhood Award" and passing it on, I found out one of the recipients had in turn awarded me this award. It's the "Kindred Spirit" Award. Sometimes you come across a really wonderful blog that makes you laugh, makes you think, or just pulls at your heart strings and you would love to have an award or button to give them that shows how great you think their blog is. So this award if for those blogs. So I feel honored that she bestowed this award on me. And in turn I will pass it on to another blog that I thoroughly enjoy. It has to do with my other passion: horses. So Crafty Equine, here is your "Kindred Spirit" award.
If you know of a deserving blog - feel free to take the award and pass it on. The only "rule" I have is: If you take it - please let me know which blog you gave it too. I love to look at and read new blogs!!

No comments: