Monday, March 30, 2009

"Beach Baby, Beach Baby, Give me your Hand"--Beach Treasures, a new Sandscape and a Treasury

Ocean Meets the Sky suncatcher When we go to the beach, I can't resist strolling along looking for whatever treasures I can find. I always find something It may be just more shells, some beach glass or something to bring home and use, either in the garden or in my work. In fact, my "Ocean Meets the Sky" fused glass suncatcher has some of these treasures strung from it and worked into the macrame hanger. My new Sandscape "Beach Baby" also has some of these treasures in it. So in honor of my sale of the previous sandscape and relisting "Beach Baby" I decided to stroll through Etsy shops and see what kind of beach treasures I could find for a treasury. And right after finding my "treasures" I snagged a treasury to showcase them. Take a peek and see what treasures you can find in this treasury.Beach Baby SandscapeBeach Baby Treasury

No comments: