Friday, April 10, 2009

Etsy Day is coming

As a small business owner, KayzKreationz, I'm always looking for ways to get my business known and out there. In the last week or two, there's been a great thread going on Etsy about how to get Etsy itself known so that on the flip side our own businesses will also get known. There is a grass roots marketing adventure growing in that thread and quite a few of us will be advertising Etsy on April 24th in a number of ways. Hopefully, more people will find out about Etsy and what it is. That in turn will drive "buyers" hopefully to Etsy itself and then into our shops. The handmade movement is growing and this marketing adventure will help it get more well known as well as all the great artists on Etsy and other sites that promote handmade. So keep watching. There will be more about Etsy day as April 24th gets closer. If you haven't heard or read about it, you can check it in this thread.
Meanwhile for great glass items for your home and garden check out my shop, KayzKreationz. And for some gorgeous Sterling Silver and gemstone jewelry, check out STRINGandSTONES. I love her jewelry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Etsy Day sounds like a great marketing tool...off to check out the thread.

Jamie's Jewels said...

Ill spread the word about Etsy Day Thanks!!

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

Thanks for reminding me Kay; it had slipped my mind :)

Jen said...

Thanks for the Etsy Day info! I'm in love with the site and just made a shop for my lomography! Glad I found your blog!