Friday, March 27, 2009

Mini Pyramid Stained Glass Sandscape and a Sale!

Mini Pyramid Glass Beach Sandscape Yay! My Mini Pyramid Glass Beach Sandscape sold tonight. There's been threads on the forums several times that it seems like when you quit watching your shop, you get sales. And today that seemed to be the case. I had paperwork, taxes and a ton of other things I needed to get done or get started on today and didn't have time to check my shop. Finally after I started my homemade pizza cooking for dinner I sat down and decided to check my e-mail and my hearts. I checked into Craftcult and couldn't believe it when it said I had one less item for sale than I knew I had. Excitedly I started reading my e-mails, and sure enough my Beach Sandscape had sold from my shop. I was doing the happy dance then. :) So I've contacted the buyer, am getting it ready to ship and then will check to see if I have another one to list and get pictures done. I love doing these, because I can't resist picking up shells and pieces of glass whenever we go to the beach and these make such a unique way to keep them as a keepsake. I've even personalized one as a graduation gift for a young girl who loves the beach, with her name and grad date. This was a good day. Hope everyone else is having a good evening. Thanks all.
And if you're in the mood for some fantastic Sterling Silver jewelry, check out this shop. She has some great items.

6 comments:

KittsKrafts said...

Yeah for you!!! I think your sandscapes are really cool!
=^..^=

Amy said...

That's awesome and it's so original too.

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks Kitts and Amy. I really like them and enjoy making them.

melissa said...

Congrats Kay! If I had money, it was going to be mine. I'll try to save up.

Happy dance for ya!

Blessings
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and what a beauty she bought.

Graciela Testa Lynt said...

Congrats! I too love to collect seashells. They tend to find their way into my work as impressions on the soft clay! Your seascapes are wonderful!