Friday, December 30, 2011

Jewelry Making Classes Online at Beaducation: The Blog: Win a Set of Fusing Classes from Beaducation.com

I love Beaducation.  They have great supplies and wonderful online classes.  Some of their classes are free and the rest are very reasonably priced.  Plus you can get some of their classes on DVD now for those that want to be able to watch them over and over again without using up their internet (like me).  So check out their newest class giveaway.  But try not to enter too many times, because I really want to win. LOL  Jewelry Making Classes Online at Beaducation: The Blog: Win a Set of Fusing Classes from Beaducation.com: FUSING! Seriously, fusing fine silver wire is the best thing. Simple, classic, no firescale. Shiny! Can you tell that I have renewed my lov...