Friday, January 21, 2011

Pink Breast Cancer Charm. Cell Phone charm, Zipper pull

I had a very good friend, the girl who had cut my hair for about 20 years, die last year from Breast Cancer.  There was no history of it in her family.  She was only about 40 with 2 teenage children.  And she died within 5 months of them finding the Breast Cancer.  It spread quickly into her lungs and the rest of her body.  We've all had someone we've known either fight or beat Breast Cancer.  I'd been thinking about doing this for a while, and finally got it done.  My newest listing is a Pink Breast Cancer charm/Cell phone charm or Zipper pull.  It's in my shop, KayzKreationz, under Beaded Bookmarks.  I did it for Simona. 
I also make Stained Glass, Mosiacs and Fused Glass Kreationz for your Home and Garden.  Check them out.

No comments: