Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Blog Shoppers Deals

Today marks the first day of the Saturday Blog Shoppers Deals.  Each of us participating will post something that is for sale in our Etsy shops, like this great Mosaic Birdhouse Birdfeeder I have for sale.  It's a great gift for yourself or someone else that loves to feed the birds.  Is also great to get so you're ready for spring and the birds that will be visiting your yard/garden.  After checking out my shop KayzKreationz, please click on the Saturday Blog Shoppers button on the right to go to the blog with the list of all the great Saturday Blog Shoppers Blogs and their wonderful items they have for sale in their Etsy shops.  Happy Shopping!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am your first post! Your blog looks amazing and I am going to visit your Etsy store for Saturday Blog Shopping:)

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks Debbie. I'm hoping to get more items listed in my shop in the next week or two.

ArtistiKat said...

Looks like I'm second. Love your special! I will definitely check out your etsy site.

Chigger Hill Cottage said...

I LOVE the red glass bowl! I collect apples and I could see that filled with apples sitting on my table! Hoping to see you next Saturday!

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks chigger. It's not a very big bowl, but it's cute.

customdesigns4ubynan said...

Really enjoyed your store. I am a day late with my SBS, but I hearted your little red bowl. I look forward to your comments on my blog too! I like this blogging and shopping!