Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What to do Now

Well, the marketing exchange is over. I've been promoting other great Etsy shops since November, sometimes forgetting to promote my own. So now that it's over, I need to figure out what to do with my blog, twitter, plumdrop, etc. I've got several things I'm kicking around in my head. We just came back from San Diego for a business trip for my husband and my 2 boys and daughter-in-law went with us. It was a great little mini vacation with the family after the conference. I hadn't been to San Diego in over 30 years. We drove up to La Jolla and while there saw some seals in the Children's Pool. It was kind of a dreary day, but lots of fun. Later we went to see Point Loma and the Lighthouse. Then we went to the San Diego zoo. And before we came home we played Disc Golf. I hadn't played in about 8-10 years. It was loads of fun, although none of us were very good. More on this later with pictures.

I've been thinking of continuing promoting an Etsy or Artfire shop once a week or every other week or so with a couple of their items in my "KayzKreationz" Web ring on the right. And I've been considering hosting a giveaway. If any of you have any ideas or suggestions, just leave a comment and let me know. More later.

4 comments:

jacjewelry said...

Your mini-vacation sounds great! I still have never been to CA. I think you've got a good plan - you don't necessarily have to blog about your craft; I enjoy reading things that aren't related to your Etsy shop!

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks, jac. Just not sure where to start.

Unknown said...

I really do think some of us just enjoy seeing others succeed..
even if we are creative at heart...

glad I found you today...
mona & the gaffer girls

CT said...

Hi Kay! Sounds like you had a great time with your family...those are the important things in life! - CT
http://www.ctjewelrydesign.com