Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Listings coming to Etsy for spring

I love spring. The grass is getting green, the trees and flowers are budding and blooming. The birds, butterflies and bees are returning. And I get the urge to get my garden weeded, back in shape, planted, etc. My grandmother had a green thumb and was always working in her yard and garden. She loved having feeders out for the birds. My grandfather even managed to tame/train a wild squirrel to come down out of the trees, come up on his porch and eat right out of his hands. I guess that's where I get it. So with my glass, I have a tendency to create things that decorate my yard and garden or help the wildlife in some way. In both my shops on Etsy and Artfire, I have things for just that purpose. My plant stakes decorate your garden and your potted plants. My birdfeeders can be used for that purpose or even as shallow bird baths or butterfly baths. Butterflies need shallow baths and these small terra cotta feeders are just right for that purpose, too. My windchimes decorate, twist and chime in the wind for your enjoyment. Even my garden twirlers add a touch of whimsy to your garden. So keep and eye out for some great new items for your yard and garden coming soon to KayzKreationz.

No comments: