Saturday, May 30, 2009

One Lovely Blog-Blog Award

Earlier this week LindaB awarded me this lovely blog award. This is my 3rd blog award and I love it. I love the design of it and really appreciate that she and so many others of you find my blog interesting and/or lovely. As part of the award I'm supposed to share this award with 15 other bloggers that I truly enjoy reading and love the looks of their blog or their helpfulness. So here goes. I hope you check out my list and enjoy their blogs as much as I do:
Handmade Goodness
Country Windows
My Mother's Garden
Heart of a Cowgirl
Four Dog Day
Clay it Again
kMT Graphic Design
The Muddy Moose
The Redhead's Homestead
Thursday Sweet Treat
Thyme for Herbs
Black Feather Farm
Contrariwise Ramblings
Garden Gate Designs
Fabulous Handmade Finds
I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do. If so, let them know by commenting. And let them know you found them through me. Thanks.

7 comments:

Jane O' said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful award. I really apprecite it, and I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog. It's very rewarding to know my blog is being read!
I have not been posting quite as often as I have in the past, but I plan to pick that up a little now that we are in full gardening swing!

Kathy said...

Thanks so much for the award. They are always appreciated. Thanks again!
Kathy
FourDogDay

The Muddy Moose Bath Boutique said...

Thanks so much! I am so glad you enjoy reading my blog, that really means so much to me!

Thanks again.
Deb

My Mother's Garden said...

Hi Kay~

Many, many thanks for this lovely award! It truly was a delight to find this post today. I have to say that it makes me feel good to know that someone enjoys the blog. I saw that you have an Etsy shop too and just gave it a big heart :) Love your story on finding your creative outlet, it is very similar to mine.
Happy day~ Karrita

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Hey, thanks for the award! So nice of you. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and all the nice comments.

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks all for the comments. I really do enjoy reading all your blogs. And thanks Karrita for the heart. Yes, I love making my glass. Just wished I had more time.

Blackfeatherfarm said...

Thank you so very much ! This is such a nice surprise, and after the last few days I've had, I am really appreciating this lovely award !


Sorry for my slow response, I've had a BAD computer virus, but am back online for now.