Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Advertising Opportunity

I've been trying Project Wonderful for a while now. I get some views, not lots, and haven't gotten a sale yet. So, recently KMT Graphic Design had a post about how to sell advertising yourself on your blog. After reading it, I decided to try it. With her help, I got my boxes set up at the footer of my blog, (although I'm still working on them) and got my paypal button set up with an announcement on the left sidebar here to offer a small mini for your Etsy or Artfire shop. To start off, I'm offering these spaces for only $2.50 for a whole month. If they seem successful, then I will offer sidebar spaces for a little more. I'm hoping to help other Etsy and Artfire shops an added way to advertise their businesses and help drive business not only to their shops, but also to mine. KMT also has an Ad Directory on her blog about which other blogs offer this opportunity. So if you're looking for an inexpensive way to advertise your shops, try this for a month and see if it helps. Whenever someone purchases this advertising, I will also tweet about their shop off and on for that month. Here's hoping this will increase business for all of us. Scroll down to the left to purchase your one month's advertising spot for only $2.50 to start off.

2 comments:

Linda B said...

What a great idea! I'm not so happy with PW.

Linda B said...

You've won an award and can pick it up on my blog at http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com
Linda