Monday, January 26, 2009

Threadkillers, Treasury and Mini Pyramid Beach Sandscape

Woohoo! My mini pyramid Beach Sandscape made a treasury last night. It is made up of shops from threadkillers. If you don't know what a threadkiller is it's someone who posts in a thread on a forum and no-one posts after them so the thread dies. Thus "threadkiller". However, there's a twist. In some posts someone will offer a prize to the one who kills the thread for 24 hours. Guess what? That thread NEVER dies. LOL Now I've been participating in several threadkiller threads and while I seem to be able to kill about 1/2 the threads I post in, so far I've only killed one of these. I think everyone forgot about it. Anyway, Clayitagain, one of the participants in these threads, snagged a Treasury and featured items from 12 of the "killers" that post in these threads. So check out the treasury, click on the items, leave a comment, perhaps buy something that captures your fancy and just enjoy. Here's the Treasury.
For great jewelry for yourself or as gifts for your loved one, check out STRINGandSTONES. She does beautiful necklaces and earrings out of sterling silver and gemstones.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the treasury...cute idea behind it.

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks sassy. I love making these and each one is different. They can even be personalized.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Congrats on the treasury!

I'm known for my thread killing skills, as well. ;-)