Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FEATURED: My Mosaic Birdfeeders in Birds and Blooms

YAY!  I got a copy of December/January issue of  Birds and Blooms magazine today and my Birdhouse Mosaic Birdfeeder is featured on page 38 for DIY crafts for birdfeeding and gardens/yards.  They contacted me back in April or May and asked about featuring it in the December/January issue.  I sent it in and it is the first feeder featured in the article.  There's also some tips on how to make your own.  Plus, it links to my Etsy shop, KayzKreationz for those that prefer buying one instead of making one.  So if you're looking for a unique birdfeeder for your yard or garden, check out my mosaic birdfeeders. The link in the title takes you to one that is like the one featured.  It's the Birdhouse Birdfeeder.  They also make wonderful gifts for your birdfeeding/gardening friends.  Here's a peek at the cover and the article.  It's so exciting to have one of my Mosaic Birdfeeders featured in a National magazine.

1 comment:

Raige Creations said...

that is awesome! congratulations - here's to many sales from that feature.