To accept this award I have to share 7 things about me, so here goes:
1. My family comes first in my life. I have a wonderful husband of 32 years and 2 great sons, along with one adorable daughter-in-law that are the best family anyone could have.
2. Horses have been a passion with me since I was a baby. The first word out of my mouth was my version of "horsey".
3. I love crafting, but have to be very careful about not getting too many things to do, thus never getting enough time to do any of them. So my glass has become my passion. Although now I'm finding more and more things to do with glass, so am trying to limit that. :)
4. I am extremely cold-natured. When everyone else is sweating and fanning themselves, I'm walking around with a sweater on. I would keep my house at 82 degrees if my hubby would let me.
5. Gardening is my next passion. I love flowers and all kinds of plants and would fill every inch of house and land I own with them if I could afford it.
6. I enjoy doing volunteer work, and right now am helping out with some volunteer work in the "valley" of Texas.
7. My hubby and I are learning Spanish and are hoping to travel to Peru later this year. Our youngest sons speaks spanish fluently and is helping us.
I hope you enjoyed these little tidbits. Now I am passing this award on to 7 other great bloggers I know.