Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Advertising Opportunity--Contest for free Ad space

Recently I wrote a post about selling your own advertising on your blog, so that you can manage it and get more profit from it that something like Project Wonderful. I'm still trying to get stats from the 2-3 advertisers I've had so far, but haven't heard anything from them. Hopefully it is helping them. I tweet about them at least once or twice a week to help out, besides their mini advertising on my blog. The girl that started all this at kMTgraphicdesign of Etsy and her blog has started an AdDirectory ning site, for those interested in learning how to do it and also to find other places to advertise for themselves. She is now offering an opportunity for free ad space for a month on her ning site. So check it out by clicking on the title to this post and see if it's a good fit for you and your blog. And don't forget to check out my advertisers at the bottom of my blog. If you're interested in advertising here, it's only $2.50 a month till the end of August.

No comments: