Saturday, July 18, 2009

My mosaic birdfeeder is in a Treasury!

Birdfeeder treasury
Mosaic Birdhouse birdfeederI hadn't been in a treasury for a while, so it was a nice surprise this morning to get a convo saying noahsarkcollection had put me in their treasury. They featured my mosaic Birdhouse birdfeeder. I love making these birdfeeders and especially like this little birdfeeder. So check out the treasury by either clicking on the picture of it or the title to the post and give it some love. Here's the birdfeeder they featured.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats! It's always fun to have someone select one of your items for a Treasury. I love that bird feeder too!

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks Kathy. I've got a couple of others, just need to get the pics and shipping figured out.

Hecate's Adornments said...

Congratulations. I love all the features that etsy has to allow the sellers/buyers to reward our favorite pieces by showing them off.

CT said...

Woo Hoo Kay! That's wonderful! Way to go! - CT
http://www.ctjewelrydesign.com

Elizabeth P said...

Congratulations!!! It´s a beautiful mosaic!