Friday, November 7, 2008

Neatostuff Great Marketing Exchange




Time for the next site on the Neatostuff Great Marketing Exchange. It's a cute little shop with the cutest little baby tutu's and a gift certificate if you're not quite sure what you want.


Let's all support the great shops at Etsy.




And while you're there don't forget to check out my shop for stained glass, mosaics, and fused glass. Looking for that unique gift for a gardening, bird feeding friend? I've got a cute terra cotta mosaic bird feeder and some cute little windchimes and garden twirlers. The garden twirlers are a little difficult to picture, but it's 3 diamond shaped slumped pieces of art glass that have holes drilled in them and attached to each other with fishing line and then they're all attached to a small piece of drift wood found on my ranch property. It has a chain attached to it for hanging. I have a purple one on etsy right now and have a beige one ready to list when I can get some good Pics.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Etsy is great! I have done a lot of my holiday shopping on etsy already, and had some great!!! custom orders made!

Holiday shopping, for me, includes 5 birthdays between thanksgiving and new year.

my favorite part of Holiday shopping is to go to the mall after I am all done, get a latte, and watch the crazy people stress out! Especially the ones in Cruel Shoes.

CT said...

You do that too Cara!? I love watching the crazy people and their crazy cruel shoes...so much fun...want to slap a sign on them and say, "What were you thinking?"
CT