Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pay it Forward-Handmade Gifts

If you're looking for my Bead Soup Blog Party reveal, click BSBP

My Bead Soup Blog Partner posted this great post the other day. I really liked the idea, so I decided to join in.

Here's how it works:
I will send a surprise gift to the first three commenters on this blog post. The gift will be a handmade surprise by me and will be sent to you some time in the next 365 days.

All you have to do is, leave me a comment and make sure you include your email address (if your profile doesn't include it). I’ll email you for your mailing address and a ask a few questions.

To complete signing up you MUST play along too. To do this you must blog a similar post and pledge to make a surprise gift for the first three people who comment on it.

So, do you want to play? Comment below and I’ll sent a handmade gift to the first three people who do.
Who is in?

And if you want to get yourself a gift, check out my great Stained Glass, Mosaics and Fused Glass Kreationz for your Home and Garden at KayzKreationz on Etsy.  Also, check out my cute brooch/pin for sale right here on my blog on the top right. A Little Bit Vintage can be bought by just clicking on the link.

1 comment:

kmorgan said...

I saw this on Mandy's blog. Thought this is a very interesting idea. You could do so much with it. Count me in! I want to participate!