Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party-2nd Reveal


Today is the day for the 2nd Bead Soup Blog Party Reveal.  Lori Anderson of Pretty Things hosts these parties.  She sends out an invite to sign up, then pairs all the signee's and sends out the info. This time there were 400 people that signed up from all over the world!  We then get in touch with our partners, find out what we like, don't like, colors we typically use, techniques we use and then send out a 'Bead Soup' either with things our partner's like or things to challenge them. I personally like to send and receive bead, fabrics, metal, etc. to challenge me. After all that's what a challenge is, right?  I'm not in this reveal, but my reveal will be the 3rd one on August 25th. I'm frantically working on my pieces to get them done.  To see what my partner, Mandi sent me, check out this post.  But to see how the participants in this reveal were challenged check out Pretty Things for the list.  And be sure to come back August 25th to see how I was challenged and what I made.  If my pieces come together, I'll think you and I both will like them.  Let's see if we can trend this on twitter. Use the #beadsoupblogparty when you tweet!

No comments: