Friday, March 23, 2012

Finally Friday Challenge

This sounded like so much fun. Shannon of For My Sweet Daughter on Etsy and Blogger set up this challenge for herself.  She loves Design Seeds palettes as much as I do.  They are a great inspiration for creativity.  So she decided to post a palette from Design Seeds each Friday and then allow herself one week to either create a great piece of Jewelry or choose Beads inspired by that palette.  She'll then post what she makes/finds in a pic and then post a new challenge.  Now I don't know if I can do this every Friday, but I'd like to try it at least twice a month.  So here goes:  Here's the first Finally Friday Challenge palette. 

 Want to play along?  Just comment and join in.
 
(If you decided to post a design palette from Design Seeds, be sure to give them credit in your post/picture of their palette.)

So let's play.  Post what you find next Friday.

2 comments:

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

Yay! I am so glad you will try and play along. I know every Friday is just nutz but I am hoping I am up for the challenge.
We shall see. If nothing else my muffin tins will be full of inspiration.
Shannon C

Shai Williams said...

I love the idea but I don't dare commit myself as my migraines are starting to raise their ugly head again. If I get something made I will be sure to post it.