Monday, July 19, 2010

"It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" Beer Bottle windchime

Woohoo! I got my first Custom request. A customer on Etsy convo'd my shop, KayzKreationz, and asked about a custom Beer Bottle windchime. She has a "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" area on her back porch/deck and wanted a beer bottle windchime, like the Miller Lite one I had listed some time back. But she wanted a Miller Lite, Bud Lite, and Coors Lite bottle on it. (One of each) I got the bottles fired fairly quick, but it took me a while to find a suitable piece of "driftwood" from off our small Texas ranch to hang it from. I finally got it finished today and listed for her. She loves it. So if you're interested in something similar, just post here, convo me on Etsy or tweet me: KayzKreationz and I'll be glad to make you your own Custom Beer Bottle windchime. (If I have the bottles, since I'm not a big beer drinker.) :) Here's a pic or two and a link if you want to check it out. Enjoy.
And for more Glass Kreationz for your home or garden be sure to check out my Stained Glass, Mosaics and Fused Glass in my shop, KayzKreationz.

1 comment:

The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

hello, our website is now up and running again so you can go back and swap your background code.

TCBOTB