Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunshine Award


I received this award from another great Etsy artist Raige Creations a few days ago.  Thank you so much Raige.  I love awards and this one just makes you so happy.  You just feel like it's sunny everywhere.  And right now here in South Texas we need a little sun.  But the wildflowers are blooming like crazy and my plants are starting to bloom too, so it's all good.  So I'm passing my little piece of Sunshine on to some others to hopefully brighten their day, too.  Here's what you have to do.
1.Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2.Pass the award to 12 well-deserving bloggers
3.Link the nominees within your post
4.Let them know they received it by commenting on their blog
5.Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
And here's my bloggers I pass this on to:
 
Artful Mosaic Supplies
ArtistiKat Scratching Post
Clay It Again
CT Jewelry Design
Eco-Friendly Freckles
Four Dog Day
My Mothers Garden
Nature With Me
Salad For Breakfast
Sherry's Jewels
The Redhead's Homestead
Totally Tutorials

6 comments:

Laci Jo said...

yay! it IS fun isn't it! i just wish i could give MORE that 12 out! so many wonderful bloggers out there!

Kathy said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for sharing it with me. Much appreciated.

ArtistiKat said...

Thank you for sharing it with me...I didn't know what it was until tonight (late Friday) ;-) I'd been so busy last week...I'm just now coming up for air.

will link and share tomorrow (Sat).

You're the best! Thanks again!

CT said...

Hi Kay. Hope all is well. Congrats on the award and sharing! Here's a link for a FB invite! - CT

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CT-Jewelry-Design/169037412117?ref=search&sid=1577164652.2962235833..1&v=wall#

Jessica Woody said...

Thank you for bringing some sunshine into my day! I love your blog and shop...lovely jewelry and mosaics!

My Mother's Garden said...

Hi Kay~

Wow! Thank you! I just took a peek at my blog and saw your comment about this lovely sunshine award. What a pretty flower picture. I haven't done a blog post in
ages...maybe this will motivate me.
I hope you are enjoying this beautiful spring weather!

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!
~Karrita