Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Beaded Bookmarks, Little Red Fused Bowl and other things all Glass

Little Red Fused Glass Bowl
Within the last 2 days I've been contacted about 2 different items in my Etsy shop: KayzKreationz being featured on blogs. I love the Etsy community and the fact that most are so willing to help others. My first item featured is my Little Red Fused Glass Bowl. This has so many different uses. You can put it on your dresser/nightstand to hold your rings, jewelry and other things. It can hold a small candle for a romantic feel, it can be used for a small candy dish. See how many other uses you can think of for it and then treat Silver and Turquoise Beaded Bookmarkyourself by purchasing it to use or as a gift. :)
My second item is my Silver and Turquoise beaded bookmark. I love reading and like unique ways to mark my place. So this bookmark came about. It's just the right size for a small book. But you could use it to mark a recipe in a cookbook or other things. It too would make a great gift for that book lover you know, whether it's you or someone else.
Be sure to check out KayzKreationz for other great Stained Glass, Mosaics and Fused Glass items for your home and garden, too. I make all kinds of things from glass and they make great gifts for yourself or someone else.

2 comments:

My Mother's Garden said...

Hi Kay~

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for adding me as a favorite at the Nineandahalfdesign blog giveaway!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
I entered too. : ) Sure would be fun to win!
~Karrita

My Mother's Garden said...

And a really BIG thank you for adding my garden pieces to your web ring favorites!
Happy day!